Here at the Co-op we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. We’re looking for a specialist to join our Direct Marketing team that contributes in communicating our passion for helping others get outside a little more.
If you’re an energetic, experienced direct/digital marketer with direct mail and/or email credentials, we’d love to chat with you. We’re looking for a contributor that takes pride in the details, enjoys staying organized and works well in spreadsheets. You’ll be managing the critical details of our work including priority product details, channel budgets and content assets. This role is on a high-performing team where team dynamics and collaboration are important to us. Being willing to jump in when the team needs you, is what we’re about and it doesn’t hurt having some fun along the way.
Knowing and loving the outdoors is not mandatory, but highly contagious.
Assuming the above can serve as an intro, but good to include both the job map and these required years of experience.
Responsibilities for the role:
• A Direct Marketing Specialist contributes to REI’s success by developing and managing campaign execution and requirements for the company-wide marketing calendar.
• Manages both direct mail and email priority lists including products, offers, inventory needs and ongoing business needs.
• Manages budget allocated Direct Marketing programs (Direct Mail, Email and Push Messaging).
• Manages the execution of strategic plans including tactical planning, resource management, budgeting, creative development, proofing, and recap of performance to apply to future campaigns.
• Responsibilities include relationship management between external & internal business partners.
• Managing technical email campaigns that are aligned to data-driven content.
• Manages cross-division to guide the development and implementation of direct marketing programs in support of all REI’s sales channels (retail, online and direct sales).
• Collaborates closely with the direct team, Campaign stakeholders and numerous cross-divisional stakeholders.
• Models and acts in accordance with REI’s guiding values and mission.