Manager of Talent Management
Posted Date: Jan-19-2017
Job ID: 6296
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Human Resources
What's cool about this job
As the Manager of Talent Management you will play an instrumental role in reinventing/progressing the organizations talent assessment processes and initiatives. Collaboration with HR business partners, our HR systems team and other shared service
resources will be critical as you revise/enhance, communicate and implement best
practice assessment processes such as performance management, succession
planning, and employee engagement.
as the project lead for various organization-wide talent management
initiatives including enhancement and execution of the performance
management process, talent review/succession planning process, and
employee engagement programs, etc.
that the talent assessment and engagement activity plans are fully
connected to other talent management initiatives and the co-op at large.
that aggregated assessment data is utilized to make informed talent
assessment capability within the business via the development of training
materials, communications, tools and expert facilitation.
and measure talent assessment KPI’s and influence performance improvement
- Act as advisor to the business and
HR function in the areas of performance, leadership potential assessment;
support all group and corporate initiatives aimed at improving Manager and HR
business partner capabilities in critical talent practice areas
- Responsible of Employees Survey
management and best practices sharing, specifically if related to improving
Bring your passion and expertise
- BA/BS in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred, MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of relevant business experience with at least 3 years of HR Manager/HR business partner experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ project management experience required
- Experience providing support in a shared services organization and a strong understanding of how to leverage resources to meet stated objectives.
- Experience in developing and designing organizations and function is a plus
- Experience with employee engagement surveys and follow-up is a plus
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 11,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer