Security Engineer - SAP Security and Identity and Rights Management
Posted Date: Aug- 9-2017
Job ID: 8323
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
What's cool about this job
Are you solutions focused? Do you have SAP Security experience and want to work in the IAM space both in cloud environments and on-premise? Do you enjoy working with business partners to improve how access is managed for their areas? Do you love to create tools that make SAP and IAM systems and related processes run smoothly?
If you said yes to the questions above, then you should consider joining the co-op as the Security Engineer - SAP Security and Identity and Access Management. This is a full time position within our IT Security – Rights Management team managing identity and user rights.
Bring your passion
• Provide thought leadership in the SAP Security space and across a broad range of identity and access management technologies and processes including identity lifecycle management, separation of duties analysis, role management, access request system, identity federation, privileged access management, access re-certifications, entitlements catalogs, etc.
• Configure and maintain access controls both in cloud and in on-premise enterprise systems including the IAM system.
• Create tools and provide just-enough documentation for their use by team members and business partners.
• Direct involvement in process and operational improvement opportunities including tier 3 ticketing queues to resolve end user incidents and fulfillment requests
• Work independently and within project teams to implement identity solutions
• Creates SAP and IAM metrics/measures to drive improvements to the IAM program
Bring your passion and expertise
• Four-year college degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Business, related field or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years experience working with and/or leading SAP Security
• 2+ years experience working with and integrating Identity and Access Management systems, e.g. EmpowerID
• 3+ years experience working with scripting languages and other automation tools such as SQL, Powershell, Hyena, etc.
• 2+ years Experience implementing and supporting access governance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 service requirement.
Why you'll love it here
If you have a passion for the outdoors, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovating cyber security program, this job is for you.
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer