Now Hiring for REI's New Store Location in Rochester, NY
At the REI co-op, our not-so-secret goal has always been to help people get outside. We started out in 1938 as a community of climbers in search of quality outdoor gear. Seventy-eight years and 140+ stores later, our passion lies in inspiring, educating and outfitting our more than 6 million active members and customers. So we invite you to join us, a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. If this sounds like you, load up your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors and bring it to REI. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Health care coverage for full-time employees
- Competitive bonus/incentive programs
- Retirement Plan
- Generous discounts on gear and clothing
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities and more
- Apply for the role online.
- Complete a Video Interview.
- Complete an online assessment of your data entry, typing, and customer service skills.
- You’ll be contacted with our hiring decision.
About Video Interviewing…
- Your resume or application may not tell your whole story. With a video interview, you have the opportunity to tell us more about yourself and why you want to work for REI.
- Less than 10 minutes in length and the flexibility to interview on your own time!
- You can interview on your smart phone, tablet, or computer with webcam.
Here’s a preview
of what to expect in a video interview.
If you are unable to complete a video interview, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org