Data Analyst, Sales and Customer Support Contact Center
Posted Date: Nov-14-2019
Job ID: 14628
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Call Center
Store: Sales & Customer Support
What's cool about this job
This entry-level Contact Center Analyst I position contributes to REI’s success by providing reporting and analytical insight to enable data to drive decision making, information and support the global strategy for the evolution of the contact center. This position will work collaboratively within the Global Supply Chain and Sales and Customer Support teams to manage tactical business processes or systems, work on individual projects of limited scope, or as a team member in support of larger, more complex efforts. Emphasis will be placed on using computer-based tools for data collection and analysis, managing tactical business processes, preparing reports and delivering presentations of work content. Models and acts in accordance with REI’s guiding values and mission. The Contact Center Analyst I position reports to the Sales and Customer Support Operations Manager. Work content and communication pieces are reviewed regularly by the Manager or Senior peers. Knowledge base for this position is generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training. This position should hold education or prior work experience in five or more of the following areas: Reporting and Analytics, SQL, R/SAS, Data Consolidation, Data Visualization, Voice Analytics, Text Analytics Report Automation, Labor Forecasting/Staff Planning, Budget Planning, Customer Satisfaction Metrics, Contact Forecasting, Advanced EXCEL (Analytics/Pivot Tables).
- Compiles and analyzes data and business metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Develops and/or refines data collection and analysis tools to assist in measuring and managing processes or business metrics
- Delivers verbal and written reports of projects or managed business processes using MS PowerPoint and MS Word to document and present the work content. • Creates requested reports monthly or bi-weekly
- Monitors costs or service level agreements with internal or external clients using data collection tools.
Bring your passion and expertise
- A college degree or equivalent in work experience is required
- 1 + Years experience in five or more of the following areas of discipline: Reporting and Analytics, SQL, R/SAS, Data Consolidation, Data Visualization, Voice Analytics, Text Analytics Report Automation, Labor Forecasting/Staff Planning, Budget Planning, Customer Satisfaction Metrics, Contact Forecasting, Advanced EXCEL (Analytics/Pivot Tables)
- Certification in LEAN, Six Sigma, or APICS
- Advanced experience with Microsoft (MS)
- Excel Introductory experience with MS Access, and MS PowerPoint
- Introductory knowledge/experience with SQL; MySQL; Netezza SQL
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one's own team and across REI for the achievement of business goals
- Technical understanding and experience with contact center tools, telephony systems, call monitoring and contact management systems (ACD, Dialer, WFM, Quality Monitoring, Chat, Email, SMS, Messenger platforms)
- Flexible in one's viewpoints and positions in order to support the direction taken by others at REI
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Clearly conveys and accurately receives information by a variety of methods and in various situations
- Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization
- Acts upon opportunities and involves and influences others in the accomplishment of worthwhile organizational goals
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change.
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 22 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 150 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 13,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer