Program Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Posted Date: Aug-11-2020
Job ID: 18019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Marketing
Store: Greater Seattle Area
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
The Program Manager, Lifecycle Marketing contributes to REI’s success by developing and executing lifecycle strategies to support loyalty marketing. In this role, you will develop and optimize lifecycle campaigns to increase customer engagement and retention. This position also serves as a subject matter expert for historical offer performance and will play a key role in developing innovative recommendations to expanding the retention portfolio within marketing.
You will partner closely with analytics, finance and creative teams to develop and bring lifecycle campaigns to life. You will drive testing and optimization to improve offer performance and drive new member retention programs. This role will stay current with offer capabilities and assess how new opportunities can be leveraged to improve customer experience, acquisition, retention and drive revenue.
You'll get to:
- Interpret data and synthesize information into meaningful initiative recommendations to optimize member engagement in a brand appropriate way
- Actively manage our offer playbook to support marketing initiatives, including developing and improve processes, templates, methodologies, and presentations related to the assessment of offering strategies and initiatives
- Plan and optimize offering strategies and business plans to meet/exceed business objectives.
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on Loyalty strategy team and across REI for the achievement of business goals
Bring your passion and expertise
- 5+ years’ experience with making actionable recommendations based on data
- A solid marketing or loyalty understanding
- Bachelors’ degree in business, marketing or strategy, MBA preferred
- Excellent project management, time management and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and proven ability to juggle multiple projects quickly
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Highly collaborative and has an affinity for building relationships across teams
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer