The Senior Functional Analyst contributes to REI’s success by collaborating with our Finance/Accounting business partners to analyze, design and deliver robust SAP FICO solutions that meet business needs. The successful candidate will leverage their deep understanding of Finance/Accounting business processes and SAP FICO functional/configuration skills to consult, recommend and implement solutions for our business customers.
• Analyzing and documenting business requirements, developing functional design documentation, configuring solutions, ensuring thorough unit/integration testing, and meeting customer expectations
• Partnering with Solution Architects to develop and implement new solutions that will help optimize REI’s processes resulting in efficiencies and cost savings.
• Providing direction and support to ensure process area team members are aligned to production support work efforts that deliver the highest business value and/or reduce IT support burden.
• Collaborating with other IT groups that develop software in support of projects, enhancements, and production support activities.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* Deep knowledge and 5+ years expertise in SAP FICO
* Experience with SAP S4 FICO.
* Deep knowledge of Finance and Accounting business processes
* Deep knowledge of integration between SAP FICO and interdependent modules
* Deep knowledge of upstream and downstream master data impacts
* Knowledge of retail best practice business processes
* At least 3 SAP Full life cycle project implementations of SAP FICO modules - including conducting blue printing workshops, configuration, functional specification preparation and guiding the technical team
* 3+ years of experience working in related business areas
* Ability to identify and prioritize business needs as well as interpret and manage requirements
* Ability to conceptualize and recommend solutions to business problems
* Advanced understanding and ability to execute all phases of Project Methodology to successfully implement enhancements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
§753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
1. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall consider the following factors:
(a) The public policy of this state, as expressed in this act, to encourage the licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
(b) The specific duties and responsibilities necessarily related to the license or employment sought or held by the person.
(c) The bearing, if any, the criminal offense or offenses for which the person was previously convicted will have on his fitness or ability to perform one or more such duties or responsibilities.
(d) The time which has elapsed since the occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(e) The age of the person at the time of occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(f) The seriousness of the offense or offenses.
(g) Any information produced by the person, or produced on his behalf, in regard to his rehabilitation and good conduct.
(h) The legitimate interest of the public agency or private employer in protecting property, and the safety and welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
2. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall also give consideration to a certificate of relief from disabilities or a certificate of good conduct issued to the applicant, which certificate shall create a presumption of rehabilitation in regard to the offense or offenses specified therein.