Senior Project Manager, Marketing Systems
Posted Date: May-30-2018
Job ID: 10599
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
Store: Eastgate Headquarters
What's cool about this job
Are you someone with strong Senior Project Management skills with a passion for enabling Marketing business solutions?
If yes, then come be a critical part of REI's Technology team to own and drive marketing technology solutions that will help grow and improve our connection with our members and customers. We are looking for an experienced senior project manager who can flex to a wide variety of projects. Some of the current projects that we are working on include: Digital Asset Management, Direct Marketing, CRM, and Personalization.
Bring your passion and expertise
- 5+ years of experience managing medium to large projects with both a business and a technology focus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or related field, or equivalent training and experience
- Ability to manage enterprise cross delivery team projects
- Plans the project in detail, organizes the project team and works with resource managers to acquire and schedule resources
- Experience working with a structured project management methodology. Scrum, Waterfall, etc
- Ensures project quality and success through management of project action items including: managing issues and the decision process, assessing risks, initiating change requests, meeting schedule and deadlines for deliverables, financial planning, and timely completion of project deliverables
- Challenge and inspire delivery team to deliver innovative, customer focused solutions
- Build strong relationships with business partners and strong understanding of business functionality and strategy
- Excellent communication skills, able to flex style and work with all levels within the organization from individual contributors to Executives
- Solid technical analytical skills with ability to evaluate different technologies, assess various risks and make recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple vendors
Why you'll love it here
REI Information Technology is a team of creative and smart technologists who work in a collaborative environment to build business value through technology. And, we have the support of a great company to tackle some dynamic challenges that will keep REI relevant for years to come. If you have a passion for the outdoors and want to be a part of innovating retail technology, this job is for you.
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer