Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Posted Date: Jan- 4-2019
Job ID: 12972
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Human Resources
Store: Kent Headquarters
What's cool about this job
This role contributes to REI’s success by leading a portfolio of Talent Acquisition programs that enable the co-op to attract, engage and hire diverse top talent on an enterprise level. This individual will apply their creativity, forward thinking and program/project management expertise to incorporate our EVP into all of our Talent Acquisition processes, systems, tools and programs that fuel our ambitious talent , goals.
This person will design, implement and be accountable for REI’s recruitment programs that lead with REI’s employer brand. This work includes programs such as interns, employee referral, strategic sourcing, seasonal hiring and diversity and inclusion. They will manage vendors such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor as well as manage strategic partnerships. This individual will have a holistic view of our employer brand and will effectively tether it into our talent strategy, career site, collateral /campaigns and portals.
- Expertise in developing and executing employer brand strategy and programs
- Strategic/systemic thinker and story teller who can set vision, influence, execute and lead
- Passion for digital media that results in targeted candidate pool generation
- Experience driving diversity and inclusion, innovation and outcomes
- Excellent organization, analytical, verbal and written communications skills with an ability to create experiences aligned to our master and employer brand
- Strong collaborator with a bias for action through effective project management
Bring your passion and expertise
- 5+ years human resources experience in recruiting program management or employer brand
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to work cross-functionally and influence effectively
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Preferred experiences include: diversity/inclusion, employer brand, employee referral, career site development, social media/digital strategy development, interns, seasonal hiring
Why you'll love it here
We’re a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. REI is a co-op, born in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest in 1938. We’re here to help our over 6 million active members have amazing experiences outside—and do the same ourselves. Bring your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors—we can’t wait to meet you!
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 22 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 150 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 13,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer