Temporary Recruiting Coordinator, 6 Months
Posted Date: Apr-13-2021
Job ID: 19848
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Human Resources
Store: Seattle HQ
Remote Eligible: No
Please visit the Covid-19 Hiring Updates before applying
What's cool about this job
The Talent Acquisition and Solutions Coordinator contributes to REI’s success by providing administrative, program and candidate experience support to the Talent Acquisition and Solutions team. The Talent Acquisition and Solutions Coordinator owns the processes for ensuring a successful candidate interview experience, facilitates candidate travel arrangements and supports key department programs. The Talent Acquisition and Solutions Coordinator develops and establishes effective working relationships with hiring managers, candidates, HR colleagues and vendors while delivering on department goals and objectives. Models and acts in accordance with REI’s guiding values and mission.
- Coordinates, schedules, and facilitates candidate interviews based on the department’s service level agreement, ensuring a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Responds to candidate and hiring manager inquiries promptly, provides a high touch “REI green vest” experience.
- Coordinates all candidate interview travel arrangements and processes reimbursement requests in a timely manner
- Tracks, monitors, and provides monthly statistical reporting for the interview scheduling process
- Coordinates, tracks, and administers prizes for the Employee Referral Bonus program
- Supports additional key department programs and performs other related duties as assigned, examples are but not limited to: candidate and hiring manager surveys, qualifying professional employee referrals, etc.
Bring your passion and expertise
- 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources – specifically recruiting coordination and/or related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office to include, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook& MS Access
- Knowledge of SharePoint and applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in managing complex recruiting activities such as interview scheduling and travel arrangements
- Experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instrument to perform job duties and/or dealing with customers in a demanding high-volume environment
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one's own team and across REI for the achievement of business goals
- Flexible in one's viewpoints and positions in order to support the direction taken by others at REI
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals
- Clearly conveys and accurately receives information by a variety of methods and in various situations
- Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization
- Acts upon opportunities and involves and influences others in the accomplishment of worthwhile organizational goals
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Places to Work" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 15,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer