We are hiring for REI's new store in Birmingham, AL!
At the REI co-op, our not-so-secret goal has always been to help people get outside. We started out in 1938 as a community of climbers in search of quality outdoor gear. Seventy-nine years and 140+ stores later, our passion lies in inspiring, educating and outfitting our more than 6 million active members and customers. So we invite you to join us, a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. If this sounds like you, load up your creativity, customer focus, and enthusiasm for living life outdoors and bring it to REI. We can't wait to hear from you!
Retail Hourly Store Opportunities:
- Competitive bonus/incentive programs
- Retirement Plan
- Generous discounts on gear and clothing
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities and more
- Apply for the role(s) that interest you online.
- The Management Team will be onsite at the end of July to review candidates and if selected to move forward, Group Interviews will take place 08/06-08/10
HIRING TIMELINE AND TRAINING DATES:
- General start dates: 08/25
- Department Training through September
- Base Camp New Hire Orientation Sessions 1 five hour session 08/30 or 08/31
- Sales and Service Training 1 four hour session 09/05, 09/06, or 09/07
- Store Procedures/Visual Training All Day 09/21
REI has been on the Fortune Magazine's Top 100
Best Companies to work for 22 years in a row!