REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Open Internships:
*All our intern positions for 2020 will be located at our new campus in the Bellevue/Spring District area!*
- How do I apply for an internship? To be considered an applicant to open roles at REI, you must directly apply to an open position. All our internship positions are posted on our website, and listed above.
- What type of internships do you offer? We offer internships across several departments here at REI. Please see the list above for our current open positions.
- How long are your internships? Our internships are 10-12 week long internships, during the summer (typically June - August/September).
- Are they paid internships? Interns are paid on an hourly basis for the actual hours worked-- they are not paid for weekends, unless they actually work on those days.
- Is there a possibility of moving into a full time role at the end of the internship? There's not a guarantee that interns will convert to a full time employee. While we'd love to offer that, it's all dependent upon the business needs.
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org