We are hiring for REI's North Conway, NH
In addition to being the first store in-state, the nearly 25,000 square-foot space at Settlers Crossing will also be the co-op’s first-ever outdoor experience center, offering expansive gear rentals, high-end equipment demos and guided outdoor experiences for the millions of visitors that adventure in the region every year. REI North Conway will offer workshops, classes, and guided day trips to connect people to outdoor experiences in the White Mountains.
North Conway Outdoor Programs/Experiences Job Opportunities:
North Conway Retail Hourly Store Opportunities:
- Competitive bonus/incentive programs
- Retirement Plan
- Generous discounts on gear and clothing
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities and more
- Apply for the role(s) that interest you online.
- The Management team will be onsite in July to review candidates and if selected to move forward, Group Interviews will take place July 24-29.
HIRING TIMELINE AND TRAINING DATES:
- General Start Date is Aug 18
- Department Training throughout August and September
- Base Camp New Hire Orientation Sessions 1 five hour session 8/23-8/25
- Sales and Service Training 1 four hour session 8/29-8/31
- Store Procedures/Visual Training All Day 9/14
At the REI co-op, our not-so-secret goal has always been to help people get outside. We started out in 1938 as a community of climbers in search of quality outdoor gear. Seventy-eight years and 140+ stores later, our passion lies in inspiring, educating and outfitting our more than 6 million active members and customers. So we invite you to join us, a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. If this sounds like you, load up your creativity, customer focus, and enthusiasm for living life outdoors and bring it to REI. We can't wait to hear from you!
REI has been on the Fortune Magazine's Top 100
Best Companies to work for 22 years in a row!