We are NOW HIRING for REI's new store in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee!
WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW!
Click on a position below and apply - you will be immediately invited to complete a HireVue digital video interview as the first step in the process! This is a one-way video interview that you can complete at your convenience with a smartphone or computer. This gives you an opportunity to share your story and we can learn more about you!
General Start Date is August 2, 2020
Retail Hourly Store Opportunities:
At the REI co-op, our not-so-secret goal has always been to help people get outside. We started out in 1938 as a community of climbers in search of quality outdoor gear. Seventy-nine years and 150+ stores later, our passion lies in inspiring, educating, and outfitting our more than 6 million active members and customers. So we invite you to join us, a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. If this sounds like you, load up your creativity, customer focus, and enthusiasm for living life outdoors and bring it to REI. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Competitive bonus/incentive programs
- Retirement Plan
- Generous discounts on gear and clothing
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities and more
- Submit an application and resume
- Complete a digital interview video through the HireVue platform
- The hiring team will be in touch regarding status by 7/19
HIRING TIMELINE AND REQUIRED TRAINING DATES:
- Video or Phone Interviews: 7/13 - 7/22
- General Start Date: 8/2
- Base Camp Orientation Sessions: 8/2, 8/3, or 8/4
- Customer Service, Membership and Sales Training Sessions: 8/6, 8/7, 8/8, or 8/9
- Store Set-Up Shifts: 8/11 - 8/20
- Product Training Date Range: 8/24 - 8/30
- Store Procedure Training: 9/2
- Grand Opening Event Dates: 9/4 - 9/7
REI has been on Fortune Magazine's Top 100
Best Companies to work for over 22 years in a row!