We are NOW HIRING for REI's new store in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee!
At the REI co-op, our not-so-secret goal has always been to help people get outside. We started out in 1938 as a community of climbers in search of quality outdoor gear. Seventy-nine years and 150+ stores later, our passion lies in inspiring, educating and outfitting our more than 6 million active members and customers. So we invite you to join us, a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. If this sounds like you, load up your creativity, customer focus, and enthusiasm for living life outdoors and bring it to REI. We can't wait to hear from you!
Retail Hourly Store Opportunities:
- Competitive bonus/incentive programs
- Retirement Plan
- Generous discounts on gear and clothing
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities and more
- Submit an application and resume
- Complete a digital interview video through the HireVue platform
- The hiring team will be in touch regarding status by 7/19
HIRING TIMELINE AND REQUIRED TRAINING DATES:
- Video and/or in-person interview: 7/13 - 7/22
- General Start Date: 8/2
- Base Camp Orientation Sessions: 8/2, 8/3, or 8/4
- Customer Service, Membership and Sales Training Sessions: 8/6, 8/7, 8/8, or 8/9
- Store Set-Up Shifts: 8/11 - 8/20
- Product Training Date Range: 8/24 - 8/30
- Store Procedure Training: 9/2
- Grand Opening Event Dates: 9/4 - 9/7
REI has been on Fortune Magazine's Top 100
Best Companies to work for over 22 years in a row!