WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR REI'S NEW STORE (OPENING SOON) IN TAMPA, FL!
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 23 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 160 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 13,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more. We can't wait to hear from you!
CURRENT RETAIL STORE HOURLY JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- Generous discounts: 50% off REI branded gear & apparel + 30% off vendor merchandise
- Competitive bonus/incentive programs
- Paid time off + Co-op Way Days
- Retirement Plan
- Professional growth opportunities and more!
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND TIMELINE:
- Submit an application and resume
- Complete an on-demand digital interview video through the HireVue platform
- Management team will be reviewing applicants and conducting Interviews mid-January.
- General Start Date is February 7, 2021
MANDATORY TRAINING AND OPENING DATES:
- New Employee Base Camp Orientation: February 7, 8 or 9
- Customer Service, Sales and Membership Training: February 11, 12 or 13
- Store Set up Shifts: February 18- 25
- Product Trainings: February 26 - March 2
- Store Procedure Training: March 3
- Opening Weekend: March 5-7
For all other job related questions, please email: email@example.com
REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
REI has been on the Fortune Magazine's Top 100
Best Companies to work for 23 years in a row!