Associate Technical Producer
Posted Date: Apr-11-2017
Job ID: 7084
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: eCommerce / Online
What's cool about this job
Bring your passion and expertise
- 2+ years’ experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries (e.g. jQuery, BootStrap, Riot, etc.)
- Familiarity with CMS workflows, ecommerce site architecture and folder structures
- Experience with the utilization of APIs.
- Experience integrating tracking and other analytics tags into websites.
- Motivated to work with a team to make compelling, innovative, user-friendly websites.
- Experience working with web content management and publishing systems.
- Four-year degree in technical field (ex: Computer Science, Information Systems) or related training or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience working on large websites, with many interconnected systems.
- Familiarity with eCommerce and retail processes with a proven track record of using technology to develop creative solutions for complex business objectives.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve site issues quickly.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Strong knowledge of related disciplines such as user experience, interaction design and brand communications
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams to promote open communication and teamwork
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, identify, and execute innovative solutions for digital production challenges.
- Establishes trust and inspires others.
- Highly motivated; will take initiative
- Holistic, strategic thinker; consultative
- Able to identify business & user value
- Creative and willing to think outside the box
- A passion for current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
Why you'll love it here
Join a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. REI is a co-op, born in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest in 1938. We’re here to help our 5.5 million members have amazing experiences outside—and do the same ourselves. Bring your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors—we can’t wait to meet you!
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer