Program Manager, Loyalty Performance
Posted Date: Jun-12-2017
Job ID: 7263
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Marketing
What's cool about this job
The Program Manager, Loyalty Performance contributes to REI’s success by developing an offer playbook to support to marketing initiatives. This position serves as a subject matter expert for historical offer performance and future plans within marketing.
You may directly and/or in partnership with analytics and finance teams develop optimization testing to improve offer performance and identify targeting opportunities. This role will stay current with offer capabilities and assess how new opportunities can be leveraged to improve customer experience, acquisition, retention and drive revenue.
You'll get to:
- Plan and optimize offering strategies and business plans to meet/exceed business objectives.
- Interpret data and synthesize information into meaningful offer and initiative recommendations to optimize member engagement in a brand right way
- Develops and improves processes, templates, methodologies, and presentations related to the assessment of offering strategies and initiatives
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on Loyalty strategy team and across REI for the achievement of business goals
Bring your passion and expertise
- 3+ years’ Experience and demonstrated analytical abilities
- 3+ years’ experience with making actionable recommendations based on data
- A solid marketing or loyalty business understanding
- Bachelors’ degree with an emphasis in a quantitative discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office business applications required.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
Why you'll love it here
REI Membership is core to our business - you and your team will develop strategies that drive traffic to acquire and retain customers, increase brand loyalty, and grow active members and sales.
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer