Senior Identity and Access Management Analyst (IAM)
Posted Date: Apr-25-2017
Job ID: 7522
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
What's cool about this job
Are you solutions focused? Do you have experience in the IAM space working with business partners to improve how access is managed for their areas? Are you more interested in governing access instead of just provisioning it? If you said yes to the questions above, then we may have an opportunity for you. We are seeking a permanent full time position within our IT Information Security team managing identity and rights.
As a Senior IAM Analyst you will be collaborating with team members and business partners to help standardize how access is governed, requested, and provisioned, and determining the best ways to leverage the IAM system and other tools to manage that access.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience across a broad range of identity and access management technologies and processes including identity provisioning, governance, and intelligence, separation of duties analysis, role management, access request systems, identity federation, privileged access management, access re-certifications, entitlements catalogs, etc.
- Standardize access requests and create solutions and documentation for fulfillment by the tier 1 IAM team.
- Researches and resolves complex access issues.
- Analyzes incoming work and IAM metrics/measures to drive improvements to the IAM program
- Responds professionally (verbally or e-mail) to customer situations of a complex, non-routine nature requiring deviation from standard procedures. Follows up with customers in a timely manner.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Generates innovative ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Prepares detailed plans, diagrams and documentation for new or changing solutions.
Bring your passion and expertise
- Four-year college degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Business, related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience as an analyst performing analytical functions related to IAM and directory services
- 2+ years experience supporting identity and access provisioning
- 2+ years experience working directly with users, customers, business analysts, or other subject matter experts to understand requirements and translate into action plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work
- Positively challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to facilitate change
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 service requirement
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory operation and structure and supporting IAM events
- Knowledge of access controls for Windows, Mac, iSeries, and UNIX operating systems, and others as introduced
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools, e.g. Word, Excel, Access and Visio
- Powershell and SQL highly desired
Why you'll love it here
If you have a passion for outdoors, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovating cyber security program, this job is for you.
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer