Senior Software Engineer - Marketing Systems
Posted Date: Jan-30-2017
Job ID: 5825
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
What's cool about this job
At REI our core mission is to inspire, educate and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship. We are looking for a Software Engineer to contribute to REI's success by designing, developing and implementing the next generation of features and functionality to evolve REI’s Customer Service Application (CSA) into an enterprise service provider of membership, dividend and transaction history services for cross-channel consumer applications. You will get to work on a variety of projects related to CSA with varying levels of complexity including: new CSA service architecture development, integration work to support POS, BI and rei.com new technologies, performance optimization, and incident response. You'll collaborate in a dynamic environment with Solution Architects, and various Software Engineers. This role in particular plays a critical part in REI’s Customer Data ecosystem that integrates with multiple REI systems. As a critical player in the implementation of features and functionality, you will have the flexibility to grow your skills and explore new technical challenges on the journey towards optimizing REI’s customer data ecosystem.
Bring your passion and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience.
- 5+ years engineering experience implementing large-scale applications.
- 4+ years design / development experience with Java stack required.
- 4+ years design / development experience leveraging technologies like Spring Boot, Docker and other open source frameworks
- 4+ years data base design / development experience in RDBMS platforms (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with NoSQL DB design/development preferred
- Demonstrated experience implementing application solutions that incorporate distributed / micro services architecture
- Demonstrated experience to apply best practice principles, design patterns and development practices to provide solutions to a wide range of complex tasks, projects and problems
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with systems, processes and development, or technical disciplines in a specific field
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 service requirement.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to train and mentor more junior engineers
- In-depth knowledge of line of technical solutions for line of business supported.
- Experience creating and executing implementation strategies for complex systems
- Ability in all phases of technical writing for information or infrastructure systems.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written
Why you'll love it here
REI Information Technology is a team of creative and smart technologists who work in a collaborative environment to build business value through technology. And, we have the support of a great company to tackle some pretty dynamic challenges that will keep REI relevant for years to come.
At REI we offer an enviable work environment that Fortune Magazine has recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.
With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 11,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more.
REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer